· Publish a registration form, including only technical information about the company and its issued securities.
For companies listed on U.S. stock exchanges – enclose the most recent periodic financial report submitted in the U.S., and a copy of disclosures published since the periodic report. (If the company has not yet been required to publish a periodic report, it should attach the prospectus used for the IPO in the U.S.). If a prospectus was published during the year preceding the year of the periodic report, or after the date of the periodic report, it should be enclosed as well.
For companies listed on the LSE – enclose the most recent periodic report published in the UK and the most recent prospectus approved by the UK Listing Authority (or a later report that includes disclosures that are identical in essence to the disclosures in the prospectus approved by the UK Listing Authority). Also enclose a copy of disclosures published since the publication of the most recent periodic report.
· No translation into Hebrew is required for documents submitted abroad.
· Open an account with one of the four banks’ Nominee Companies.
· Trading begins three trading days after publication of the registration document.
· Exemption from listing fees and annual fees for the first year.